Effective from: Sep 1, 2019
- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Validate the authenticity of persons attempting to gain access to a specific user account
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
What information is collected on me via Cookies?
This data will generally not include personally identifying information about you.
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences
Third Party Cookies
How do I restrict cookies?
For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
Codesglobal Pty Ltd
Level 4, 155 Queen St. Brisbane, QLD 4000